Hmmm... It appears I've been slacking on these pages lately. I know I'm not going to be able to catch up on getting everyone caught up on my life (not that anyone would really concern themselves with such details), but I will mention a few things:
- JoDee and I have now been married 6 months. Woo hoo!!! :)
- I've had an experience and a half with trying to get a Linksys WRT54G running as a wireless access point. Let me just cut to the chase: if it can be done with this router, it's beyond my capabilities. It's also going back from whence it came. I think what happened is Linksys changed something in the firmware where it was pretty easy to do it, but with later revisions it's downright impossible. Oh well.
- We fish-sat for Ralphie (Ruth's fish) this past week. He was a pleasure to have in our home, and very well behaved.
- This past Friday I went down to BGSU with JoDee and saw where she works and lives. Their computer room there was really nice. I wouldn't mind having all of those in my living room. :)
- Hopefully if I can get off my own back, I'll set up a page for JoDee to post her own thoughts on her new domain. Right now her domain points to her page on this site. I'll update the link and let the cat out of the bag when it's set up.
OK, now I can head back into hibernation for a while. :)