Well, I’ve been tagged by Ruth…
“The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals.”
So, here goes…
- I talk incessantly about software and music licensing issues. Want to get into a 30 minute debate? Start talking about the music industry. Got an hour to kill? Bring up software patents. These are the linchpins for me to just go off.
- Speaking of going off, it’s almost reflexive whenever I see a Buick or a Bus to say “Fscking Buick” or “Fscking bus”.
- I love discovering new music, and if I discover something really good, I’ll share it. Repeatedly. Ad nauseum. (Hey, I like sharing. )
- I’m obsessive-compulsive about optical digital media. Don’t borrow CDs or DVDs or video games from me, because I’ll watch you like a hawk as you improperly take it out of the case and smear your mammal-juice all over the reading surface. I’ve stopped buying non-shrinkwrapped games for this very reason. And don’t get me started on used games.
- I’m habitually late for things. I guess it’s to make up for all of the years I was dropped off at school an hour before class, and picked up an hour after class let out. Or it could be because I’m just an idiot.
If you’re reading this, you’re tagged.