I thought it might be fun to select 10 songs that have some special meaning to me from a lyrical perspective. These are songs that I keep coming back to both for the lyrics and the music. They tend to help get me into a positive mood, so I thought I'd share them with you.
The only criteria is that I have to be able to link directly to either the Bandcamp page or a video that I'm pretty sure won't move from it's location.
And because of ad tracking and what-not I'm not embedding these. You'll have to go to the pages of the bands to listen to these tracks.
(And yes, I thought about calling this list "Craigslist" but apparently someone else got there first. Sucks to be me.
- Woods of Ypres: Death is Not an Exit
- Die So Flud: Tomorrow Doesn't Always Come
- Lizzy Borden: Me Against the World
- Bloodshot Dawn: Consequence Comples
- Internal Bleeding: Focus
- Circle of Dust: Embracing Entropy (feat. Celldweller)
- Celldweller: The Lucky One
- Cynic: Space for This
- Lords of the Trident: Winds of the Storm
- Evile: Thrasher
- Go Fight: Gods Tonight
(And because I adore this album and love this video)