Welcome to the things that keep me up at night. :)
These are some of the things that I have released into the world:
- Games I've Written
- I'm the lead maintainer of the Pepper&Carrot Wiki. Pepper&Carrot is the amazing comic created by David Revoy. I'm also working on a Pepper&Carrot Fate-based RPG game.
- Podcasts I've created / co-hosted.
- Some Scripts I've written that might still be useful.
- My github repos, which are were a lot of my projects now reside.
- Automating the Mundane Out of Your Life (video) (slides)
- An intro to Mycroft AI
- Introduction to Mastodon and the Federated Web (video) (alt) (slides)
- Introduction to the TIC80 Fantasy Console (slides)
- MUG: Pain Points Series: Python and Virtualenv (video)
- PyOhio: Introduction to Debugging in Python (video) (slides)
- MUG: Scheme, Guile, and Racket: an introduction (video) (slides)
- MUG: Introduction to Debugging in Python (video) (slides)
- SEMIBUG: Ansible (video) (slides)
- MUG: Doing "Getting Things Done" (GTD) with Linux and todotxt (video)
- MUG: Ansible: the Cure for tired fingers (video)
- MUG: Oh the Place's UNIX'll Go (video)
- MUG: Emulators (video)
- MUG: Computer History Milestones (video)
- MUG: The State of Linux Gaming (video)
- MUG: Pygame introduction (video)
- Penguicon 2016 (Sinclair Computers, Emulators)
- Penguicon 7.0 (PyPong Demo for Pygame, from the ground up)
- Penguicon 6.0 (Beginner's Baptism to the UNIX Command Line and Introduction to Pyweek)
Older projects and stuff (no longer maintained):