Welcome to the things that keep me up at night. :)
These are the projects that I've released. I have many more projects I'm working on at the moment, but they're not at the point that I'd like anyone looking at them.
Watch this space for more projects as the year(s) progress.
- Games I've Written
- Pepper & Carrot is David Revoy's amazing comic. I've done some work on the wiki for an upcoming Pepper & Carrot Fate-based RPG game.
- Podcasts I've created / co-hosted.
- Some Scripts I've written that might still be useful.
- My github repos, which are were a lot of my projects now reside.
- MUG: Doing "Getting Things Done" (GTD) with Linux and todotxt (video)
- MUG: Ansible: the Cure for tired fingers (video)
- MUG: Oh the Place's UNIX'll Go (video)
- MUG: Emulators (video)
- MUG: Computer History Milestones (video)
- MUG: The State of Linux Gaming (video)
- MUG: Pygame introduction (video)
Penguicon 2016 (Sinclair Computers, Emulators)
Penguicon 7.0 (PyPong Demo for Pygame, from the ground up)
- Penguicon 6.0 (Beginner's Baptism to the UNIX Command Line and Introduction to Pyweek)
Older projects and stuff (no longer maintained)