Here's several ways you can contact me, whether you just want to chat or have an issue with the groups that I'm involved with. I promise to read what you have to say but I make no guarantees about responding.
- Want to send me e-mail? Of course you do. It's fast, easy, and makes me feel oh-so-loved. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to meet with me? Schedule a meeting (Note: I reserve the right to cancel any meetings).
- Want to engage with me on social media? I'm available at email@example.com for general conversation and firstname.lastname@example.org for Tabletop RPG Discussion. I have others as well but they're not as frequently checked as those two. (Note: I'm not on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, et al, for reasons that I hope are apparent).
- I'm available on Delta Chat and Signal. Ping me for details.
- Other social spaces are available below in the "social" category.
- This is a personal blog. There are no guest posts on this blog. Period. If you feel you might be an exception to this please re-read this bullet point.