Games I've Written
These are some games that I've written:
(Note: Some of these games were written for presentations or just to sharpen my skills. They're as complete as I wish to make them.)
- Shut the Box in C, Racket and Java.
- Ball and Bricks written for Penguicon 2019
- Busy Busy Bugs (Python / Pygame) (Written for Pyweek 4)
- Twisted Twister (Python / Pygame) (Written for Pyweek 5)
- Snake (TIC-80) (presentation and source) (Demo for Penguicon 2018)
Tabletop RPG Games
- Pepper&Carrot Fate-based RPG (in progress).
- The Minus Touch (A game about making things disappear. One review called it "Konmari, the game".)
- The Mother of All Demos (Written for the GUMSHOE Community Content Contest, but could be used for any time-travel game that might make a stop at the late 1960s in order to disrupt computing as we know it.)
- The Instrument A solo journaling game about being an instrument.
- My itch.io page is a place where you can check out / purchase these games.