Because too many of my days have been made less sunny by proponents of the hideouslyÂ outdated and inflexible Waterfall model (and it's little cousin: Big Design Up Front), I thought I'd share some links I found while searching for the phrase "Waterfall Sucks":
- Coding Horror: Anything But Waterfall
- Educational flaws: Programming with the Waterfall Model
- Classic Mistake: Waterfall Model
- Confusability: The Software Engineering War : What does it mean for Usabilty?
- IT Doesn't Suck. But IT's Systems Do | Advice and Opinion
- Coding Horror: Microsoft Project and the Gantt Waterfall
And just to be fair to those who still think the Waterfall Model is the bee's knees, the cat's meow, and the perfect way to run a software project, here's a link to Waterfall 2006 - International Conference on Sequential Development. Enjoy!