JoDee does not like the smell of Indian Food (curry, cumin, etc.). I love the taste of Indian food. So while she was away I made some Taste of India in the microwave, along with a cup of lentil and couscous that sadly went over in the microwave.
I've been cleaning up the mess in the kitchen. Feels like I'm dealing with salmonella in that I have to ensure that everything that has somehow become contaminated needs cleaning or removing.
On the plus side: my sinuses are so clear I think I can smell in infrared.