Checking in for 2023-09-20:
- This morning I had my Bevacizumab (nee: Avastin, Mvasi, Zirabev) chemo infusion. I'm a little tired from it but otherwise doing OK. Spent most of the day not really doing much of anything, which is not how I'd like to engage this time around. I did manage to get some work done on the Pepper&Carrot RPG before chemo so I'm pleased with that, but I found myself on social media and on the phone. Not that that's a bad thing but just something to keep in mind.
- I start the Lonsurf tomorrow. Will keep monitoring my energy to see how that progresses.
- They did the protein dip this morning before my chemo. It was under where it should be so that was some welcome news. Hopefully it'll stay there.
- I'm finding that time seems to slip away from me during this period. I laid down on the bed for a bit and then woke up to it being 5:30 p.m. Managed to put some things away and sat on the computer for just a brief minute and then it was 6 p.m. Need to be more mindful of what I'm doing if I'm going to keep my energy and time in check.
- I can feel myself already pushing back on things that I was capable of doing in the morning. Hmmm.
More as I know it.