Checking in for 2023-11-29:
- Had my chemo today, which consisted of Bevacizumab (nee: Avastin, Mvasi, Zirabev), as well as a dose of Ondansetron (nee: Zofran). This was unintentional as the Ondansetron that I am supposed to take is oral, but no harm, no foul. I was pretty relaxed for most of the day.
- Later in the week I'll be starting my Zarxio shots.
- I installed an application on my phone to try to remind me to take my Losartan. Now I need to remind myself to check this application. We'll see how well this works. Sadly Google Reminders is no longer a thing otherwise I'd check to see if that could work. Ah well. I'll report back if it's working for my purposes.
- Fixed up more of the manuscript for the Pepper&Carrot RPG.
- My blood is still goofed up. I'm scheduled for another Epoetin alfa (nee: Procrit) next week.
More as I know it.