Checking in for 2023-12-03:
- Did my weekly review this morning. I was going to work on it yesterday but my mind kept putting it off and putting it off. My guess is that things in there got really stale so what I saw in there was a lot of things that I'd need to decide on. But there were only a few things in there that I decided wouldn't get tackled this week and got shoved to my someday / maybe "pile" (calling it a list at the moment is an insult to lists). I definitely need to take some time to de-cruft that pile.
- PET scan this week on Thursday. It'll be interesting to see how things have progressed down there.
- Day 3 of my Zarxio shots to get my white blood cell count back up. Also scheduled for a Epoetin alfa (nee: Procrit) shot.
- Got some plans on finish up the Record Shop game this week.
- Also planning on doing some decluttering this winter and take stock of what is really necessary. I have some things to donate that I'm excited about sharing.
That's all for now. More as I know it.