Checking in for 2023-06-18:
CW: Bodily functions
- They might have removed the Camptosar from my chemo routine but I'm still having all sorts of fun trying to manage the lovely bodily functions that are still occurring.
- I am still working on my storyworld but progress is slow. I doubt I can have this done by the end of the game jam.
- My mind is drifting back to Atari 2600 and Atari 800 game development. I'm starting to get the itch to play with those platforms again.
- I'm finding myself on social media an awful lot. Need to curb those urges.
- I have a zonked-out kitten on the bed near me. She didn't appreciate that I needed to use the restroom while composing this blog post.
- I haven't been as tired this time around but I've still needed a few naps here and there.
- Managed to finish up my weekly review for this week so that was a plus.