Checking in for 2023-08-29:
- I'm in the resting period for the Lonsurf administration. I'm feeling OK but know that the tiredness can creep up on me at any moment. I'll be restarting it on Thursday for the second "course".
- This morning I did more work on the Pepper&Carrot RPG. Trying to keep this consistent so I don't get back into the feeling like I can't get started again.
- One thing that I realized during this Lonsurf course is that I don't tend to look at my lists. Need to keep reviewing the lists throughout the day to not only keep myself current but also take advantage of the moments where I have energy.
- Been trying to keep up with social media using
tootstreamto help keep my focus. That seems to help keep me from just mindlessly scrolling. I have to think harder when I use
tootstream. That said, I've also found myself swapping over to the web-based Mastodon client more often. Need to keep track of what I'm thinking when I do that.
- Have I mentioned that my ideal mobile device is essentially a Linux laptop lately? I feel this needs reiterating.
- Unrelated: is there any technology more fragile than a copying machine? I swear most times they're out-of-order.
That's all for now. More as I know it.