Checking in for 2023-08-30:
- I continue to wake up tired. Went to bed a little after midnight and woke up tired this morning. I'm doing better now but I think the Lonsurf is really taking it out of me. I'm finding myself needing at least one afternoon nap, if not more. So it feels like a race to get the things that I want to get done accomplished before I run out of energy.
- Tomorrow I have a follow-up appointment with Dr. Jaiyesimi to see how the upped dosage of Lonsurf is progressing. Will know more after the appointment.
- Still making progress on the Pepper&Carrot RPG. That's been the one thing that has gotten my attention as of late. Giving that at least 30 minutes each day. It's actually helped me to wake up and get motivated.
- Funnily enough it takes a lot of energy to even get started on this. One though that came to mind was "great, I'm doing the same thing over and over again", which is a half-truth that my brain manufactured because it was tired. Need to realize that when I'm tired my brain is a bit of a bastard and lies to me in order to help "protect" me.
- The weather today is glorious. I need to take advantage if it. Temperatures are between 57F and 69F which is perfect for me. I'm not a fan of being hot and sweaty.
- Have to say that Steam's Proton layer is pretty cool. Managed to get some software running that is unlikely to ever have a Linux version. I really hope Proton erodes the remaining reason for folks to keep a Windows box around (but I've always been overly optimistic). I still prefer to see Linux versions of software but considering developer resources are minimal at a lot of places this is the next best thing.
That's all for now. More as I know it.