Checking in for 2023-10-14:
- JoDee and I got our vaccinations for COVID and the flu yesterday. Funnily enough there are two Meijer locations near us so when we scheduled our vaccinations we selected two separate Meijer locations instead of just one. No big deal, but kinda funny. And even though I had my appointment at 11:15 a.m. and she had hers at 11:30 a.m. she was done before I was. Go figure.
- Both of our shot arms are sore. It's going down for me but last night it was pretty sore. But that's a small price to pay for some immunity.
- Next week resumes chemo. I have a meeting with Dr. Jaiyesimi on Tuesday. We're going to see if we can get some clarity on what is going on with my treatment and if this is the best approach. The Lonsurf has really done a number on my blood so we'd like some idea of what the end goal is. Hoping to get some answers.
- I did a quick weekly review this morning. Feeling a bit tired but managed to do it.
- Managed to do some more decluttering in the basement. Hoping to get that squared away this winter.
That's all for now. More as I know it.