Checking in for 2023-10-24:
- Did more work on the Pepper&Carrot RPG. This time it was Elaborating on the Chaosah Demons. Still more work to be done on them since they only show up for two panels, one of which is a sight gag. But that's part of the challenge.
- Finished the first part of the Lonsurf chemo. I have today and tomorrow to rest, and rest I shall.
- Yesterday we had our roof replaced. Pixel was definitely in hell yesterday. I couldn't find her because she was squirreled away between a black tub and a shelving unit. It wasn't until she knocked over a bowling pin that I realized where she was. (Yes, I have three bowling pins that I use to juggle). What's hilarious is those bowling pins have done more to suss out cats than anything in the basement. Long story short, cat owners should have a ready supply of them in their houses. You'll thank me later.
- I didn't manage to get a nap yesterday because of the banging on the roof, so I was a bit tired last night. Hoping to get a few more winks in today.
- I'm really missing the ability to use debugging colors on the player / missile graphics in the atari800 that are present in the Stella emulator. Wondering if that might be something to hack in there. Not sure how to approach it but it would be handy as hell for me to figure out what is a player / missile and what is background stuff. Might see if I can make that happen.
- Once again I'm up early because we're getting the gutters replaced on the house. Hoping it'll be quieter than yesterday.
That's all for now. More as I know it.