Checking in for 2023-10-23:
- Last week my intention was to just let the day unfold and work on things as I could. That seemed to work well for me. I was able to get things situated as much as possible and make some progress on my meaningful work. I'm going to keep with this using some more drills (Stick-to-itiveness) to keep renewing this.
- I'm up earlier than usual for the roof folks. I'm kinda tired at the moment and debating on when to go back to bed for a nap. Lest you think that I can't sleep through folks pounding on the ceiling may I remind you that I fell asleep to "... And Justice for All" in college (all the while thinking that whatever mall I was dreaming in had the best soundtrack).
- Finishing up the Lonsurf today. Almost had an accident taking all five pills (sometimes they get loose from me). Fortunately I think they all made it to where they needed to go
- Today's Pepper&Carrot work was elaborating more on the Chaosah Demons
- Also it's really cool to see that David Revoy is having an exhibition of his work. Looks really cute.
More as I know it.