Checking in for 2023-10-22:
- Spent part of the morning today working on the Pepper&Carrot RPG. This time around it was the Shapeshifter.
- Yesterday I took an Lorazepam (nee: Ativan) just to see how it would work. I was already tired so I had no illusions of having much productivity. Sure enough I was out for most of the afternoon. Not exactly something I want to get used to but if I have some extreme nausea it's always there in my back pocket.
- The Lonsurf is going well. I'm a bit tired but overall doing OK. I'm not feeling quite as wiped out as I usually do. That said I'm also not feeling as energetic as I would like. Just taking each day as it comes.
- Managed to do my weekly review yesterday. I moved some things that were on there off into my someday / maybe lists because they weren't getting any attention. I have a strange tendency to start wanting to work on things that aren't on my lists. Once they are on my lists then I stop working on them. That's been a habit of mine since my earliest days of Getting Things Done (GTD) so it's one that will take a while to overcome (if at all).
- My blood pressure is still high, even with the Losartan. Not sure how long it will take before that levels off but hoping it will be soon-ish.
That's all for now. More as I know it.