Checking in for 2023-11-26:
- Did some work on the Pepper&Carrot RPG. This time around it was adding an appendix for Fate and Fudge dice alternatives
- I did some exercise yesterday by playing drums and doing some exercise bike riding. I love having exercised but I do not relish doing this on a daily basis. But I also added a label to my blood pressure machine (iHealth Track) that says "Exercise makes this all go down". Since my blood pressure has been through the roof as of late I need to do things that will bring my blood pressure down. Playing drums is one exercise I truly enjoy doing, so I just need to give myself permission to play.
- Still taking Lonsurf, which still tires me out.
- I have appointments and chemo this week, so I'll be continuing practicing "stick-to-itiveness" to ensure that I keep working on things and don't fall off the wagon.
- I really needed this past week to decompress. Lots of thoughts about what lies ahead. December is going to be a busy month.
That's all for now. More as I know it.