I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Rectal Cancer back in January 2022 and began my treatment in February. It's been quite a journey and I've been blogging about it regularly. I've also written a small "Frequently Asked Questions" supplement called "Cancer Buddy" specifically for folks starting their journey at Cancer Care Associates (though it could possibly be used elsewhere, and I encourage its use if folks find it useful).
- Blog Entries relating to my cancer journey.
- Cancer Buddy.
- Medications I am currently taking or having administered.
- Why I call my cancer "Debugging" rather than a battle.
- Why I blog about my cancer journey.
- Cancer is my brand.
- Drumstick memo, or why I carry around a pair of drum sticks in memory of Bill Rieflin, who died from cancer, and why I'd like for you to have a keychain from Regal Tip in his memory.