Checking in for 2023-06-04:
- It's my dad's birthday today so if you see him wish him a happy birthday.
- I'm sitting in the living room with the most amazing breeze. I love this time of year when the mornings are cool and breezy. I like having the windows open when we can.
- I'm grateful to Higher Grounds for making today's coffee possible.
- Still working on a morning routine but I feel that what I need to do instead is work on a morning ritual where I spend the time to do the work that I'd like to do rather than try to fit it into a routine. Need to play with this and see what falls out.
- Pixel is under the blanket in the living room. She's a chilly kitten.
- I have an idea for a game that uses dice that have who, what, where, when, why, and how on their faces. Thinking about how to make this into a form of mindfulness journaling game.
- Many of our neighbors have dogs, as evidenced by the number of folks walking by either being lead by a dog or having a dog in tow.
That's it for the moment. More to come.