Checking in for 2023-10-19:
- Blood pressure is still pretty high, even with the Losartan. It's only been two days so I'm not overly concerned but it's still on my periphery of things to keep track.
- Added more to the Pepper&Carrot RPG. This time around it's the Genie of Success
- Started the course of Lonsurf. Hoping I'm not so wiped this time around.
- Epoetin alfa (nee: Procrit) shot was today. Hoping it brings up the Red Blood Cell count more.
- Feeling a little tired this morning. Got up early because I thought we were going to have folks working but they called off because of the impending rain. Naturally the rain didn't start until later and tomorrow promises to be just as rainy, if not more. So, I'm not sure what's going on.
More as I know it.