Checking in for 2023-10-30:
- Last week my intention was to keep showing up to do my meaningful work. This worked really well. I've managed to get into a habit where the first thing I do in the morning is fire up my laptop and start writing. Some days it's a little more challenging than others, but overall last week was a success. I'm going to continue with this and keep this intention going for as long as I can.
- This morning I worked more on the Pepper&Carrot RPG this morning. Today it was the Air and Swamp Dragons of Hereva.
- Today marks the last course of Lonsurf before a two week rest. This time around I'm not feeling nearly as depleted as I have in the past (though I have had days where I was essentially sleeping for the whole day). I owe part of this to just allowing myself to be with whatever shows up in my day and not try to fight it as much.
- Last night I was in bed before 11 p.m. and woke up a little after my alarm. This is not horrible. I might want to try that again tonight. I did set the "bedtime" setting to 11 p.m. on my phone where it turns the screen to black and white. It's such a silly thing but it's pretty damn effective. Instead of puttering with the phone I decided to instead turn in for the night. Wondering if this might become a habit?
- Tomorrow I meet w/ Dr. Jaiyesimi to see how things are going. Also wondering if I'll get my Epoetin alfa (nee: Procrit) shot tomorrow as they were out of stock last Thursday. This would be mildly inconvenient if they don't have it in stock but I'm not going to let it ruin my week.
- I can't believe it is Halloween tomorrow. Where has this year gone?
That's all for now. More as I know it.