Checking in for 2023-11-08:
- Added more locations for the Pepper&Carrot RPG.
- I think I managed to figure out one of my big irritations with the atari800 emulator while using the built-in monitor/debugger. If I'm using the SDL version then it removes the screen when I bring up the monitor/debugger, which is the opposite of what I want. The X11 version doesn't do that, but I can't use that because it doesn't have the years of figuring out how to make literally every input device work properly like SDL has. I'm going to create a patch and see if I can get it added to the main code-base.
- It's rainy today so I'm looking to do more stuff around the house like decluttering and cleaning up things. I had an errand that I was going to do but I have to go out for errands tomorrow so that's where that will get done.
- This morning brought to you by the band Kontrust which sounds like what would happen if Weird Al decided to stop doing parodies and decided instead to do crossover metal instead. Some mornings require a little more wacky than others.
- Feeling the need to get more exercise into my life. I've read more than one thing that says that exercise helps with cancer treatment. Need to give this some focus in the coming weeks. I was doing some walking outside but (naturally) the weather is getting colder. Also need to get some time on the drums. There's a block there that keeps me from doing it and I'm not sure what that is. Need to explore what's going on there.
More as I know it.