Checking in for 2023-11-09:
- Got my shot of Epoetin alfa (nee: Procrit) today. It was a little more stressful than it usually is because I had to use the restroom several times while I was there an they had trouble drawing blood for the labs prior to the actual shot (they need to get how many red blood cells are there. Too many can be a bad thing. Too few can mean that I need a transfusion). I was going to do some errands today but decided against it after all of that.
- I woke up late so I didn't get much time this morning to work on things. I did however take time this afternoon to elaborate more on the Temples of Ah. Might need to do some more work on this to get it to flow better but the basics are there.
- Happy that I released my Record Shop Journaling Game for playtesting. A number of folks downloaded it so I hope they give it a peek.
- I was feeling a bit overwhelmed this morning and this afternoon. But I realized that I can only do one thing at a time and started from there. I also felt like I had to do the things that were on my lists (work on the RPG, blog, etc.) and felt a little resentful about that. I paused and thought instead about approaching it from a place of love instead. That seemed to help out.
- Got some feedback on what I hope is going to be a way to get the
atari800emulator to not kill the SDL window when entering the monitor / debugger. Hoping we can figure out some other way to flush the SDL input queue without killing the window.
That's all for now. More as I know it.