Checking in for 2023-11-11:
- I was tired yesterday so I didn't put in a blog entry. I did however do some work in-between naps. It's not much, but I managed to clean up a few FIXME sections. I'll need to work more on this.
- Unfortunately I'm running into the same issue as before where the template that I chose for this project is starting to fight me. I need to figure out something else and do the hard work of making the template work better for me. That is going to be some ugly work and I'm not looking forward to it, but it needs to be done.
- I also want to work on the layout for several other projects that need layout work. I'm not a designer but I think I can make something decent. I just need to wrestle Pandoc and LaTeX to get something that doesn't look like a term paper or thesis (which, there's nothing wrong with those, but it would be nice to have some variety in what is ostensibly a visual medium).
- Next week is going to be challenging because I'm not only going to have chemo with Bevacizumab (nee: Avastin, Mvasi, Zirabev) but also will be starting another course of Lonsurf. That really knocks me out. I'm hoping to keep my energy up.
- I did my weekly review today. It's energizing to me to see what lies before me, especially since I'm choosing into these things. It's not that I have to do these things (I don't), it's that I choose to do these things.
- Might practice with handling overwhelm this week. That seems to be a common theme when I am tired. Need to give this some thought.
- I can't believe we're in mid-November already. Aiugh.
- For some reason my ankle was really sore this morning. I can't remember doing anything specific to it. Wonder if that is a side-effect or something else. Hmmm.
More as I know it.