Checking in for 2023-11-13:
- Last week my intention was to practice falling in love with my projects. I did OK with this practice this time around. I won't say that it was perfect as I still felt some resistance but overall it went well. For next week I am going to have chemo and start my Lonsurf course again so I'll be feeling tired and overwhelmed. That will be what I am practicing with this week: keeping myself accountable for working on my projects and noticing the feelings of overwhelm that surface during this period.
- I worked more on reorganizing the LaTeX code in the Pepper&Carrot RPG.
- I shut down most of my repos on GitHub and transferred them elsewhere. Not sure if that'll be their forever home or if I'll spin up my own repos or move to something like Codeberg but at least I can bid Copilot (nee GitHub) goodbye.
- I wish I could coordinate my energy and my ambitions. But that was also true before I had cancer, so it's more insidious than what I'm currently facing. I think part of it is the fear around starting something new and overthinking it or continuing something and believing it'll be more difficult than it is. I just need to remind myself that I've been here before and I can always return when needed.
- Today's theme was making phone calls and hoping folks would get back with me. So far no luck.
That's all for now. More as I know it.