Checking in for 2023-11-19:
- Spent the majority of the day doing a hand-conversion of the LaTeX source of the Pepper&Carrot RPG over to Markdown. I managed figure out how to use one of the templates I have for another project with this project so at the very least it looks decent. I'll need to do some more clean-up and integrate it with the rest of the project (and do some checks to ensure that I didn't lose anything along the way). But overall I'm happy with the progress thus far. It'll make writing and updating this so much easier, and allow for others to contribute translations if they want to without having to learn LaTeX.
- I'm a bit wiped out on this. What drove me was the desire to have this making documents without any errors. I managed to achieve that.
- I am sitting here drinking a root beer to celebrate.
- This week I'm hoping to put a few of these projects into the "finished" category. At least "finished enough". That includes the Record Shop game and possibly the Mindfulness game. Now that I have some templates I can work a bit more on formatting without worrying to much about the content getting destroyed in the process like I did when I was working on this with just LaTeX.
That's all for now. More as I know it.